We require an enthusiastic Project Manager to assist in the delivery of our projects. You will be expected to work on a number of projects at one time.
Your job will involve:
- Performing project management services from project inception to completion on a number of projects
- Implementing systems to ensure that time and cost targets for projects are established and timeframes and project budgets are met
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal staff and clients.
You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors including residential, retirement living, aged care projects, education as well as providing general property and construction consultancy services. An understanding of the National Construction Code (formerly BCA) and an ability to interpret planning policies would be an advantage
- Have completed a relevant construction or property degree and have a good understanding of the residential property industry.
- Have a track record of delivering projects as a project manager.
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Keen for a challenge and wish to further develop your career in the property sector.
- Opportunity to join a progressive and growing company that has an ambitious vision for the future
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary will be offered based on experience
Please apply by emailing your resume to The Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org